Please contact your school nurse to address any underlying health conditions/medical concerns related to your child.
Students will be screened each year for the following exams:
- Vision Screening
- Hearing Screening
- Height and Weight
- Scoliosis (10 & 12 year old female students,13 or 14 year old male students)
- Acanthosis Nigricans
How to Wear a Mask
Wear a mask correctly and consistently for the best protection.
- Be sure to wash your hands or use hand sanitizer before putting on a mask/after taking off
- Do NOT touch the mask when wearing it.
*20 Seconds process*
Remember to wash your hands before and/or after each of these activities to stay healthy:
- Before, during, and after preparing food, before/after eating
- After restroom use
- After touching an animal, animal feed, or animal waste
- After touching garbage
- After being in a public place
- Before and after caring for someone who is sick
- After blowing your nose, coughing, sneezing